Saturday, 17 July 2010
Gift Lumpini Park
If they turned Lumpini Park into a shopping mall, I would be happy a bit at first because that mean I've more place to shopping and sure that the stuffs there wouldn't cost so much. But as I said I would be happy only 'a bit' because I don't think I'll go there very often moreover; I think I would happy with it only for a short time because not only when my summer holiday comes I would realise that I've lost a place for exercise in the morning also every people in Bangkok would receive more CO2 after they lost a large number of the trees in the park. In fact I think it's no need to turn Lumpini Park bacause now we've already had Suanlum Night Barza there - -"and many shopping mall all over Bangkok ok just prove by count how many malls around Pathunwan district: Siam Paragon, Siam Discovery, SiamCenter, MBK, Izetan, Gaysorn, Big C, Platinum, Pantip etc. ...............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

...MEANS.....I WOULD BE HAPPY........Good work GIFT well written
ReplyDelete