Saturday, 17 July 2010
Mickey Lumpini Park
If they turned Lumpini Park into a shopping mall, I would be very happy because there will be lots more space to use that it has many floors. And we can make the park inside the mall too so that wouldn't destroy the environment. It would be exciting if the mall has a huge book store 'cause I can spending the whole day reading the book, especially some novels or books about pshychology! And I would like if it more if the mall has a floor with great restaurants and supermarket. And, most malls do not have them much, but I would feel great if there're a big-large-huge-enormous music instrument shop. Grand pianos, guitars, or drums make perfect. A cinema, CD shop and good-design cloth shops will be great too. If it be like this, that shopping would be such a paradise for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Don't forget to make a park, maybe on the first floor and have every thing the same as it has been.
ReplyDelete...that has many floor.....interesting idea Mr. M
ReplyDeleteWell written