Saturday, 13 November 2010
Gambling Bam ^^
I think gambling is a good thing because when you feel lucky, you will get more and more money. After working hard all day, you'll find casino is the best place to relax yourself and you'll have a swinging time there. All gambling things like one arm bandits and the dice will give you a warm welcome! And you will have more kinds of societies which you can get along with them, like your poor poker's friends who lost all money like you ! That's why you never know how to pronounce the word 'loneliness' in the casino. I want to visit Las Vegas some times in my life.I really want to know how to play poker, gin rummy or roulette wheel. Those are all cool things ! I want to see lights and I want to have fun but the problem is I don't have any money!. May be I might get some cash there and then, I will stop. If I don't stop, my money will be down at drain and I can't come back to Thailand. LOL :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Excellent writing and very good thoughts too
ReplyDelete