Saturday, 27 November 2010

Gyvt Social Network

I think social network is good because it make communication be easier and faster, for example I make my class a facebook page and all my classmate can share their homeworks or any notice. I also can contact with my friend almost everytime I'm free even I got only half a minute if I can connect to the internet I'll take a look in my face book, MSN and Whatsapp. And social network can remind my about my friend birthday, homework to do or breaking news about my friends. Like this morning I've just received a message from my friend that my favourite singer will come to Siam Center today so I asked she like how cann she know that I like this Duo singers, then she told me that because she sawa post of mine about them on my facebook wall. Evenmore sometime because people think that it's just online world, so asking for adding as friend with someone is easier than asking for hir or her phone number, that mean you can start contacting with someone you like easier, right? And the social network can also make many people be closer. In the other hand, the social network can make people who use it be hooked and begin to be OBSESS with it then leave what they should do in the real world. As we know that noone can do two things in one time, so if you pay all attention on the social network that mean you're starting to lost contacting an communication in the real world like you check out the notification e-mail more than talk to your friend sitting beside you. Internet can also have bad people who try to do something bad with fake personality too, so we must do everything carefully and ure it in a good way also dont forget to be a wise one.

1 comment:

  1. Very good...you obviously use social networking a lot.I'm you understand the negative side to it as well

    ReplyDelete