I would like to go this dentist for treatment because he's a bit inhumane and a bit cruel which is very, very nice. He's extraordinary really. Obviously, I'll have lots of pain which is very enjoyable not like other ordinary dentists. Normally, they would only sidles along the corridor and calmly walk into the room and check my smelly teeth!! And that's typical, that's an old school.
I need to see something new. I need change to be honest. Just like that kind of dentist. But for me, it would be better if it's a lovely Welsh lady dentist. Girls that are quite sadist look pretty cool just like when I have a cavity, she'll use her very own drill and get rid of that weird looking tooth without thinking if the blood will come out. So when all the blood come out she'll feel pretty sorry and has to kiss me for hurting me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

SADISTIC BLEEDS
ReplyDeleteVery interesting young man...I know a nice Welsh Dentist if you want one