Saturday, 5 February 2011

Dentist_Gyvt

I wouldn’t like to go this dentist for treatment because he's so cruel and like his mother'd said... he's inhumane. I won't dare being threaten by him may be he'll make a hole from my mouht through my neck, who know?, right? As he told us about his childhood it make I'm so sure that anybody who goes to see him is not wise. - _ -" But if you have a billion $ health insurance, it might be the only one case worth daring with this insane dentist. There always have strange smell in dental section of the hospital. I also hate having mouth and tooth cleaning by the dental hygienist with her horrible tools!! Actually I have had root canal work last year. That job my dentist is a gay one, he's done the best dental job I've even dealed with. - w -

1 comment: