Saturday, 13 November 2010

Gambling and Towe.

I think gambling is a bad thing because it makes people addicted. And the problem are no money , criminal , stealing . In Thailand the most popular game is Lottery.Some Thai people
believe in spirit or something that science can't prove... to ask the next lottery number.
I think it make people too much wasting time and money.But I have play some gambling games such as I bet with my father to buy me Wii if I get 3.80 in the term before.but now
I haven't finished the final test.because I joined a biology camp before The final test finished.
And now I know my grade(some subjects) is 3.71 . That's terrible. I have 2 subjects only that
I have to test. The grade can't increase to 3.80 instead!!!! This is my gambling example.I usually do something like this.It makes me concentrate with studying.

I have played cards in classroom but not a gamble.My teacher come and see me and my friend.
Oh my god!!! The headmaster call all of player.but he didn't blame anything.I was so glad that
he didn't call my parents.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting and well written, very good ideas too

    ReplyDelete