Saturday, 8 January 2011

Bosssss New Year's Resolution

I don't really have any of the bloody new year's resolution this year. Actually not just this year but all my lil life cuz I discovered that nobody's gonna keep it. But this year is a bit special but not quite. it's special because you, Jeremy, you told me to make them. Well, I think I better get down to business. Here are some of my new year's resolutions. Some of them are kindda dumb. Well my first thing that I ll probably try to keep is that I 'll be more economical. I'll have to tighten my belt cuz if I don't then I'm not gonna have much money ta go to Wales!!! The second think that I'll try to keep is I'll keep studying at the british council to help Jeremy with his money! Now let's have a look at my third resolution. It is uh... I'll swear less. I know it's impossible but as I said I'll TRY.The fourth one is bloody important...oops I just broke one of my resolutions. Oh dear. Well the fourth one is I'll eat more which I always do but I can't understand why it doesn't work out. AND finally the fifth one. It probably is I'm gonna date more Lovely Welsh ladies which I think is the MOST important thing in my life. YAY that's it. No more.

2 comments:

  1. Holw about eating less bloody sweets too......excellent work young man

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i love your comment. it's spectacular

    ReplyDelete