Saturday, 8 January 2011

Gyvt New Year’s Resolutions

This year I feel like this year's gonna be a good year, actually I've planed to do many things first I'm gonna tell you about the good girl side.........

First I'll be more deligent in Maths and Sci. class (even my major is eng-frn, in fact there are just me and 4 friends in my roon who passed Maths exam)

Next, I'll keep my money. (and then spend it in Oct. that I go to abroad)

Then I'll use less rude words especially when I'm with my family.

The forth is I'll obey my mom more than I used to do.

Get all subject at least 3.5

Get French top score certificate

Pass JLPT 4sen (japanese) test

Pass Delf A1 (french) test



and these are all good side resolution... lol



Actually there are some more things I think I've to do in this year like

Go to see Singular's lives (thai duo band) as oftens as I can.

Get there autographies, go to the fan party in the middle of March, take photos with them (again)

Hang around with my friend(last christmas my mom got sick so I couldn't go with them)

Improve my singing skill

Be a cheer leader~

Be more beautiful (- v -)

Spend all my saving in Japan

and last one....

I'm gonna get a bf lol

No comments:

Post a Comment