Saturday, 8 January 2011

Nurse New Year’s Resolutions

In this year, My Resolution is...............

1. Losing my weight because I think that I eat too much.
2. Think about other people. Be more kind.
3. More diligent. I want good grade. To make my parents pround of me ^^
4. Speak less in thai rude word and more good english word.
5. Be good at my parents and all my sister.
6. Find my desire to be a doctor or dentist.
7. Playing computer a few hours.
8. Do all the homework with myself.
9. Beging mom to go to Japan with my classmate in October.
10. Speak less in class. So the teacher can't blame me.
11. Saving money.
12. Buy a present for mom, dad, my 2 sisters.
13. Try to eat more vegetable.
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

14. Happy New Year's to teacher Jeremy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment