Saturday, 30 October 2010

Bam Superheroes.


If I was a Superhero I would be able to quick as a cat , super brain , fly , quick-recover and shield. Because of these powers, I can catch villians quicker. I can analyze person's reaction and plan what to do next to stop crimes and do it very quick, like a cat. Sometimes, in a long way, I can fly to reach my destination or a crime scene, to save peoples' lives. If I get hurt when I fight with villians, I can recover quicker than them because of quick-recover power but officially, I won't get hurt many times because I have a 'shield' power. Shield is to protect myself from others' power. All these cool power, will easily help me to protect the world. And I would be a "super-power girl" :)'

1 comment:

  1. Good ideas and very well written...is Jason Mraz your hero???

    ReplyDelete