Saturday, 30 October 2010

Gyvt_Superheroes


If I was a Superhero I would be able to dash, fly, transform, wise be invisible and be a bullet proove.

Actually I don't think that I'll be brave enough to face the villians, that's why I request many special skills of the superheroes; moreover some times I would use those skills do fun things in peaceful period. Just like fly to Paris dash on the dead sea surface, float to the top of statue of liberty or transform to be a superstar for one day. Another important thing is super suit, I don't want something that's very useful but looks like a jerk (just like super man with his red capes ans red pants outside, I've even heard that his capes wassuck into the plane's fan) lol so I prefer something that's OK but looks good, trendy, can wear for walking on the street and does't need so much time to change. About the name, it's a very big deal too, because as a superheroes people would always call your name and I don;t think that I'd like to hear someone calls me with stupid name. It must be a trendy name with number like G21 lol.


1 comment:

  1. ...bullet PROOF....excellent ideas I like the 'jerk' bit!!! Very good writing

    ReplyDelete