Saturday, 30 October 2010

*Nurse Superhero :'D









If I was a Superhero I would be able to fly, powerful, ice-power, dash, bullet prove and the most importent is beautiful ^____^ I know I am not a very good superhero that help people all the time. I have timetable to do that such as Day or Night. I don't want to be famous. I like to help people na but sometime I saw movies about the superhero. In the end of the stories don't happy ending. I don't wanna be that kind of sad superhero. I want my life to be good and I can help people. I want to fly high and see the world with my eyes like superman. I really like him. In superman return , a movie , the actor of the story was very handsome and powerful. and

My suit is not to much but looks proper to me. I think It might be skinny black jeans with tanktop and leather jacket then wears a high heels. I want to tell you that If you want to be the superhero You must fearless!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment