Saturday, 30 October 2010

Boss Superheroes


If I was a Superhero then nobody can stop me even the police. They'll be completely and utterly useless. The type of Superhero I'd like to be most is Superman because I would be super strong, I would be very speedy and I would be bullet proof. The thing is I could smashed through every single bank in this planet Earth. Also, I can fly to Wales, the greatest country of all in just one second. It is very, very comfortable that you don't have to pay for the airfair and that you don't have to barf it all up beacuse of airsick. It is also dead cool to have your red pants on top of your trousers!!!
The only thing Supe would have to surrender is when someone poke the Kryptonite into his back. But thay's not the point because of 2 reasons. A: He has a lovely wife, Louise Lane. She can still pull the Kryptonite out of Supe's back. And 2: He can still charge his power from the sun.

1 comment:

  1. ...I could SMASH through....I agree about Wales...the best people too!!!

    Excellent writing young man

    ReplyDelete