I love myself, do you know why? I think everyone love themselves.^^
I adore my parents because they gave birth to me and take care of me for a long time.
I really like my friends because all of them are awesome.
I’m mad about something because I don't know what to type
I’m passionate about novels because they are fantastic.
I’m really keen on drum kit because it is so fun!
I’m crazy about music because it is fasinating!
I hate my rival because he always annoy at me.
I abhor my enemy because he is boring.
I detest opponent because he is jerks! I want to kill him!
I loathe insects because they make me annoying.
I can’t stand Thailand' education system because I have to study everyday and I also have a mountain of crazy homeworks. Do you believe that my teacher still ask me to paint a picture! But I haven't seen that Thai people are more intelligent in anyway.
I can’t bear time because it makes me have to stop typing.
I really dislike time because it makes me have to go study silly physics now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment