Saturday, 4 September 2010

Gift 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate

I love my family because they love me truly.

I adore my cell phone because it can keep me in touch with my friend and my facebook.

I really like japanese songs because their meaning are so inconsolable

I’m mad about an animation called Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) because its characters and plot's awesome

I’m passionate about fashion because it's fun and make me look good.

I’m really keen on singing because I always happy when I sing

I’m crazy about a girl I see in the mirror when I stand in front of it because she's irresistible lol



I hate tension of myself because it make me mad.

I abhor some of my classmate because they're jerks and selfish.

I detest eating dinner after 4pm because it can make me fat.

I loathe examination because I don't want to read books

I can’t stand education administration of Thailand because it's stupid!

I can’t bear thais' copy cat because they make me think they've no brain.

I really dislike the feeling because it's complicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment