Saturday, 4 September 2010

Donut 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate

I love to eat because it is happy when I am eating.
I adore to read comics because it is fun.
I really like to play computer games because it makes me relax.
I’m mad about studying because it is useful and not boring.
I’m passionate about playing piano because it is easy.
I’m really keen on talking with my friends because it can makes me happy.
I’m crazy about surfing the internet because it can helps me up-to-date.



I hate doing homeworks because they have a lot and hard.
I abhor my teachers because they like to punish me.
I detest playing sports because it is hard and very boring.
I loathe the bad smell because it makes me unhappy.
I can’t stand running because it is very tired.
I can’t bear my school's electricity because it runs off all the time.
I really dislike my school's canteen because it has very bad smells and very hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment