Saturday, 4 September 2010

Bam :: 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate

I love music because music helps me relax after I finish my homework.

I adore movies because I like to see how the actress/actor doing and I love to listen to their pronounciations.

I really like volleyball because I'm good at it. I won silver medal at Sport's day. When I play volleyball , I will forget all words that my teacher blame me.

I’m mad about Gossip Girl (series) because I love actresses/actors. They look awesome in the series and I love when they wear great dress. This serie is very fashionable.

I’m passionate about Glee because I love to listen to the music and I love to watch series so, this is my favourite TV show.

I’m really keen on my friends because they are my best friends who always know what I'm thinking.

I’m crazy about football because I love Manchester United. This team has many talented football player. I dream that I will be there one day.



I hate homework and school projects because it always too much for me. My teachers for every subjects always order homework today and send the next day !! That's very crazy !

I abhor teachers because they never listen to the students. = =;

I detest beef because its smells very disgust.

I loathe Thai music because it's boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment