Saturday, 4 September 2010

Ears 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate

I love football because I have been playing it since I was 7 years old.
I adore Liverpool F.C. because I like Gerrard and Torres etc.
I really like moto sport because i love cars.
I’m mad about football boots because I play football a lot.
I’m passionate about music because everytime I listen to it, I feel good
I’m really keen on new technology because it makes me look cool when I have it
I’m crazy about movies because they make me feel great.



I hate swimming because I'm not so good at water sport.
I abhor vegetables because I cant swallow them
I detest Korean pop music because tha's suck.
I loathe short hair because I feel really bad when I have short hair.
I can’t stand cheesy movie because it makes me wanna throw up.
I can’t bear gays because they're disgusting.
I really dislike small kids because they're annoying

1 comment:

  1. My kids are small!!!! Only joking but very good writing Mr. Ears

    ReplyDelete