Saturday, 4 September 2010

Fluke 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate

Write about seven things you love and seven things you hate


I love my family because they understand myself.
I adore my friends because they make me happy.
I really like football because It makes me fun when I'm playing.
I’m mad about musics because It makes me feel relax.
I’m passionate about my free times because I can do everythings I want.
I’m really keen on siam because It is a shopping center.
I’m crazy about myself because I love myself : )))



I hate homework because I'm lazy.
I abhor idot teachers because they make me angry.
I detest soldier subject because I must!!!!!! cut out my hair.
I loathe siam because there has many gangsters.
I can’t stand the Korean Boy Bands because they more handsome than me.
I can’t bear wake up early because It makes me handach.
I really dislike fake people because I hate them.

1 comment:

  1. Cut your hair....i really agree with you about IDIOT teachers and gangsters plus the solider subject at school...

    Very good work Mr. Fluke

    ReplyDelete