Saturday, 5 June 2010

Bam Profile

My name is Bam and at the weekends I love to watch movies. My favourite movie is Confessions of a shopaholic because I love the movie's plot and I really like listening to Glee the music because they sing really good. I really don’t like to wear glasses because it looks stupid on my face. I go to Vasudevi School but I don’t like the teachers there. I don’t have any brothers and sisters. My best friend’s name is Teen but I don’t like it when she doesn't want to wake up. In the future, I would like to be a dentist. I think that the best place I have ever been to is Ramsgate, England because the city is very beautiful and quiet . If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would sleep in my bed instead. I like being a teenager because I don't want to grow up to be an adult !!

1 comment:

  1. They sing Really WELL...........very good writing Miss Bam....being a ADULT is less fun I agree

    ReplyDelete