Saturday, 5 June 2010
Piti's profile
My name is Piti and at the weekends I love to review my textbook. My favourite movie is Shoot 'Em Up because I love violence and I really like listening to Lilly Allen because I love her sweet voice. I really don’t like to wear military uniform because it's not cool and realy hot. I go to samsenwittayalia school but I don’t like restroom there. I have a younger brother. My best friend’s name is Chyut but I don’t like it when he make a silly face. In the future, I would like to be a business man. I think that the best place I have ever been to is Doi Inthanon because there're fresh air and cold. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would playing tennis instead. I like being a teenager because I can do any thing I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You love violence??? I'll hit you if that's okay! Good work Piti you would PLAY tennis instead.....me too
ReplyDelete