Saturday, 5 June 2010

Mickey's Profile

My name is Mickey and at the weekends I love to play the piano and read some books. My favourite movie is Jurassic Park because it's fantastic and excite at all and I really like listening to classical musics because they have many feelings; romantic, excite, sadness. etc. I don’t like to wear casual shirts because I've got to choose which shirt I will wear on that day for a long time! I like my school as I have been there for 8 years and I think my school education is great though there are loads of homeworks and I have to sleep at midnight everynight. I have 1 brother. My best friend’s name is Tue (He born on Tuesday.) but I don’t like it when he has to spend much times on school works. In the future, I would like to be either a doctor or an engineer. I will also have an extra job as a piano teacher. I think that the best place I have ever been to is USA because there are many new things I hadn't met before. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would do my homework instead. I like being a teenager because I've got lots of friends in this age.

1 comment:

  1. he WAS born on ............very good writing Mickey...would you really do homework instead???

    ReplyDelete