Saturday, 19 June 2010

I'm just a rabbit. ;`﴿

I'm just a rabbit. ;`﴿
I like to eat carrots that is my favourite food.
Man, who is feed me is
Just an old woman and her husband.
U are my destiny.
Say you love me.
Tell me! why you don't give me more carrot.
Another rabbit is laught at me 'cause that old lady don't have carrots.
Run run, this all I can do to show an old lady that I'm hungry but that old lady was crying. I don't know why.
Another shot of whiskey can't stop her to looking at the picture.
But the bee com inside the hourse and tell me that an old lady's husband was died because he went out to buy some carrot for me and he had a car crash. I don't get hungry anymore
Back to the lady
I jump to her and sleep on her lap.
Then I'm crying. END...

No comments:

Post a Comment