Saturday, 5 June 2010
Towe Profile
My name is Towe and at the weekends I love to surfing the internet. My favourite movie is Alice in wonderland because their graphics are very cute and I really like listening to Groove Riders because rhythm are fun. I really don’t like to wear straight trousers because it looks stout . I go to Satit Ayutthaya school but I don’t like new executive team there. I have 2 sisters. My best friend’s name is Wan but I don’t like it when she is paranoid too much. In the future, I would like to be a doctor.I think that the best place I have ever been to is Chiang Mai because there fasinate me with their tradition. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would watch series instead. I like being a teenager because don't have anything to think so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

the rhythm is fun.......a paranoid friend is strange!!! Good writing Miss Towe IT FASCINATES ME THERE............
ReplyDelete