Saturday, 19 June 2010

Mickey-"I'm just a Thai kid."

In Thailand, students have to study very hard.
My teachers at the school give me piles of homeworks every day.
Just because my test score is higher than my friend, while having group work, I have to work more than the others.
Unlike the other countrystudents, Thai students have to study even in weekends.
Still, I'm happy to be Thai kid.
Thailand may not be a developed country now. But I'm sure it will be soon.
And the king is beloved by all Thai people. Long Live the King.
Thailand is the land of smile.
Hey! Thai is better than what it looks like in the news last May.
Although there was a conflict about political in the Thai society,
I think Thai people still loving each other.
Killing the unity of Thai people? NO WAY!
I don't think I'm JUST a Thai kid.
Do you think I'm too serious? I hope you don't think so. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment