Saturday, 5 June 2010

Fluke Profile

My name is Fluke and at the weekends I love to go to Siam. My favourite movie Amusement2 is because it's very excited and scarly and I really like listening to every kinds of music because. I really don’t like to wear suit because it makes me hot.I go to Saint Gabriel' College school but I don’t like teachers there. I have1 brother. My best friend’s name is Guy. In the future, I would like to be like my father. I think that the best place I have ever been to is Siam because I meet many of my friends there . If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would be at Siam instead. I like being a teenager because i think that teenagers have more free time than other ages.

1 comment:

  1. Good work Fluke..........the movie is EXCITING and SCARY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete