Saturday, 5 June 2010
Nurse profile
My name is Nurse and at the weekends I love to go to the mall with my family. My favourite movie is Pirate of the Caribbean because It's really exciting and I really like listening to music because It makes me relax. I really don’t like to wear skirts because when I wear a skirt. I feel shy :D .I like to go to school but I don’t like the rude student there. I have two sisters. My best friend’s name is Oum but I don’t like it when she speak like I worthless :[. In the future, I would like to be a dentist. I think that the best place I have ever been to is New Zealand because the nature is very beautiful. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would sleep in my bed instead. I like being a teenager because I like to have many friends. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

when she SPEAKS like I'm WORTHLESS......You want to hurt people and become a dentist....not a dentist's NURSE!!!! Very good writing Miss Nurse
ReplyDelete