Saturday, 5 June 2010

Donut Profile

My name is Donut and at the weekends I love to read comics. My favourite movie is Harry Potter because it is very fun and I really like listening to Pongsit Kampee because it is good to listen. I really don’t like to wear pants because it is very hot. I go to Suankularb Wittayalai school but I don’t like toilets there. I don’t have any brothers/sisters. My best friend’s name is Pun but I don’t like it when he tries to hurt me . In the future, I would like to be a doctor . I think that the best place I have ever been to is Doi Suthep because it is very beautiful . If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would eat Shabushi instead. I like being a teenager because it is free to play.

1 comment:

  1. .....it's very FUNNY or GREAT FUN......I'm glad you're free to play..........Good work Mr. D

    ReplyDelete