Saturday, 5 June 2010
Will profile
My name is Will and at the weekends I love to read books and go diving in the North Pole. My favourite movie is Lord of the Ring because it is a long-time movie and I really don't like listening to any kind of music because it makes me nothing. I really don’t like to wear only underwear on my body because it's look like a crazy one. I go to Mahidol Wittayanusorn school but I don’t like buildings there because they have too many floors and I have to walk to get in the class. I don’t have any brothers or sisters. My best friend’s name is Putt but I don’t like when he want to go to toilet. In the future, I would like to be a doctor, scientist and researcher. I think that the best place I have ever been to is Vancouver because there is great life style there. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would sleep at home instead. I like being a teenager because I can have a nice time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The North Pole can be quite cold at this time of year!!!! ....when he WANTS to go to the toilet....GO TO SLEEP.......very imaginative and good writing Mr. W.I.L.L I . AM
ReplyDelete