Saturday, 5 June 2010

Audi profile

My name is Audi and at the weekends I love to play sports. My favourite movie is Transformer2 because they show many of robots and I really like listening to Linkin Park because they make me relax. I really don’t like to wear tuxedo because it is hot and tight.I go to my own school but I don’t like homework there. I have 1 brother and 1 sister. My best friend’s name is Bubble-Bee but I don't like it when he talk with radio. In the future, I would like to be a robot inventor. I think that the best place I have ever been to is Canada because the weather is nice. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would watch movies instead. I like being a teenager because it is fun.

1 comment:

  1. When did you have to wear a tuxedo???....... When he TALKS on the radio............Good writing Mr. Audio

    ReplyDelete