Saturday, 5 June 2010

Ears Profile

My name is Ears and at the weekends I love to play football. My favourite movie is James Bond because it's the greatest action movie I have ever watched and I really like listening to Jason Mraz because Most of his songs are really good. I really don’t like to wear a vest because it's not proper to my look. I go to Amnuay Silpa Billingual school but I don’t like the canteen there. I have one older sister. My best friend’s name is Toe but I don’t like it when he tries to prank me. In the future, I would like to be a aerospace engineer. I think that the best place I have ever been to is England because I love football very much and I watched my favourite team which is Liverpool F.C. there. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would play football all day long instead. I like being a teenager because life is very easy, no need to work just learn.

1 comment:

  1. Me too.I like listening to Jason Mraz as well...he tries to PLAY a prank on you........very good writing Mr. Ears

    ReplyDelete